Refund and Return Policy
Right of Withdrawal
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract without any penalties and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receiving the purchased item.
- The return of the item must occur no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receiving the item. In any case, to be eligible for a full refund, the item must be returned in its original condition and, in any case, in a normal state of preservation.
- The only expenses incurred by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal, according to this article, are the direct costs of returning the item to the Supplier unless the Supplier agrees to bear them.
- The Supplier will promptly refund the entire amount paid by the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the withdrawal notice.
- Upon receiving the communication in which the Buyer informs about the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the contractual obligations between the parties are discharged, subject to what is provided in the preceding points of this article.